Building an Agile Enterprise: A Transformational Journey from DOING Agile...to BEING Agile
Many organizations merely focus on adopting Agile methodologies and "DOING" Agile processes. These organizations are not able to develop Agile capabilities. The core reason for this disconnect is the complexity involved in building an Agile organization that has a resilient culture, learning environment and an integration mindset. Such mindset can help an organization thrive even when facing uncertainty and volatility. Participants will gain valuable insights that will enable immediate, substantial and sustainable results for their organizations.
Outline/structure of the Session
This talk will focus on
• 5 key principles of building an Agile enterprise
• How to create conditions for organizations to thrive among chaos and uncertainty
• Common pitfalls and roadblocks, and how to overcome obstacles
• Creative ways to foster resilient culture
• Effective use of catalysts in order to jump-start transformational journey
Participants will gain ability to convert setbacks and failures into learning experiences, construct high-performance teams, driven by a common goal and valuable insights that will enable immediate, substantial and sustainable results for their organizations.
Project/Program Managers, Scrum Masters, Developers, Agile Coach, Team Leader, Functional Manager