" In theory, practice is simple. But, is it simple to practice theory?"
Isn't Agile easier said than done? Well, come and find out yourself on how the pioneers and the proficient leaders have tasted victory in Agile.
Agile Practitioners Group of India(APGI) presents a one day conference to uncover the practical experiences as shared by Agile Evangelists.
- Session on Large Scale Agility, its issues and solution (ASK) by Steve Spearman (CST), USA
- Session on Agility and Innovation by industry known thought leader Thathagat Verma(TV)
- Session on State of Agile Practices by Srinivas Chillara(India's first independent Scrum coach, helping clients since 2006)
It also encompasses interactive sessions by practitioners on topics like:
1. Innovation using Agile
2. Technical Practices like TDD, CI, CD etc.
4. Agile Coaching
5. Flavours of Scaling Agile
This conference is intended for the benefits of all Agile Enthusiasts to participate, network, share and learn.
Mark the date!. Set your reminders and get ready for an awesome inspiring Agile Journey.
- 8 SEU from SCRUM ALLIANCE
- Guidance on all known certifications like CSM, CSP, SaFe Agilist, DAD, CSPO, TKP, KMP1, KMP2
- An opportunity to network with industry experts and fellow Agilists
- Learn from expert presenters.
It's a great opportunity to network with key note speakers and other Agilists. Sound's exciting? go ahead and register.
Here is the final Agenda: