Agile : Lets Think Beyond Theory!!!Ruchi Mishra
schedule 3 months agoSold Out!
Its high time that we go beyond the conventional thinking and learning for Agile and propagate the real essences of Agile and its various techniques. It’s truly said that half knowledge is more dangerous than full knowledge. Currently organizations are tangled with the misconceptions of Agile which are carried by managements and its high time they we help them overcome these wrong facts and misconceptions
This session will focus on few of high flown myths like
- Agile is a Fad
- Agile is a Methodology or Philosophy?
- Agile is solution to every problem
- Agile is not disciplined
- Agile says no documentation
- Agile Says No Planning
- Agile has lot of changes
- Agile doesn’t support Architecture
- Agile means Fixed Cost Project?
- Agile Means : No Manager!!!