Trust the Stranger!Alhad Akole
schedule 2 months agoSold Out!
In Distributed Agile many times, people don't trust members on other shore. My topic will cover few of the aspects which has helped our teams to gain that trust of customer and give co-located results.
In Session I will speak about case study covering below points which helped our customer who is a “first time offshore” to “Trust the Stranger”!
1) Building the Trust
2) Creating Continuous Visibility
3)Rotation of resources between shores
2)Use of technology to share code/ builds
5) CI CD – tools enhance visibility
6) Test Automation to look at Tested Running Features
7) Speak about my code! - Technical presentations within teams
8) Explore Business Flows!- Business Understanding among Business Owners, Product Owners, Proxy PO, team.
9) Innovations in business areas
10) Distributed Agile – tools techniques
11) Measuring the business Value (using custom Framework)
12) Saying No!
13) Re-Enforcing agile Practices!