Making Digital Marketing Agile
My experiments with Agile Digital Marketing led me to tap into my own creativity and innovation.
Being a marketeer, I never had the luxury to depend on a single technique for a longer period of time. With the change in technology, product attributes and customer expectations, everything changes everyday. Since Agile talks about adapting to the changing environment, I chose to club Agile and Digital Marketing practices to survive and grow in the shifting ecosystem.
The journey began with breaking down Google Adwords marketing campaigns into smaller iterations than doing it at once. The results have been overwhelming both financially and emotionally. 15-20% of the budget allocated could be saved.
In this session, I share my journey 'Monomyth' to move from known to unknown and reach back home with newfound wisdom
Outline/structure of the Session
- My motivation to go Agile
- What is Marketing?
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Usual Digital Marketing Cycle
- Experiments with Agile Digital Marketing
- 5 things to make Digital Marketing, Agile
- Move from known to unknown ("Never stop testing, and your advertising will never stop improving" - David Ogilvy)
- Marketing can be much more than 4 P's
- How to have a control over expenditure?
- Bonus Tip - Apply 70:20:10 rule
- How to build a Culture to Listen?
- Importance of Listen, Respond, Adapt, Measure and Anticipate
Marketing Teams, Project Managers, Entrepreneurs, Coaches, Team Leads, Branding Managers, CEO's, Presidents, Business Owners