YOUR FEATURE HAS FAILED. Pre-Mortem and pre-mitigate those risks!Stacey Dyer
schedule 1 month agoSold Out!
Are you afraid of scope creep? Or maybe you feel like you're always the one poking holes in someone's grand idea? We've got a workshop for you. The Pre-Mortem!
A Pre-Mortem is great for:
- Mitigating risk early and often
- Getting ahead of a problem before it occurs
- Preparing for the worst with proactive action
- Testing a solution before it’s even made it to the approval stage
- Realists, pessimists, and those that like to poke holes or play devil’s advocate
Learn how to take a backlog of ideas, features, or other solutions and put them to the test BEFORE an ounce of code or time has been spent. Mitigate your risks, bring pessimism and optimism together, and solve for an otherwise untold future.