YOUR FEATURE HAS FAILED. Pre-Mortem and pre-mitigate those risks!Stacey Dyer
schedule 2 months agoSold Out!
Are you afraid of scope creep? Or maybe you feel like you're always the one poking holes in someone's grand idea? We've got a workshop for you. The Pre-Mortem!
A Pre-Mortem is great for:
- Mitigating risk early and often
- Getting ahead of a problem before it occurs
- Preparing for the worst with proactive action
- Testing a solution before it’s even made it to the approval stage
- Realists, pessimists, and those that like to poke holes or play devil’s advocate
Learn how to take a backlog of ideas, features, or other solutions and put them to the test BEFORE an ounce of code or time has been spent. Mitigate your risks, bring pessimism and optimism together, and solve for an otherwise untold future.
Winning! Using Improv games with teams
How can you use improv in your meetings? In this 75 minute interactive workshop, we'll take some basic improv games and skills and expand upon them to use with teams. The focus will be on leveraging games to shine a light on common team dynamics and enhance or break those patterns to create a healthier and happier team environment.