How our Engineering team work as a Learning OrganizationLau Chun Yin Vincent
schedule 1 year agoSold Out!
About how our startup Engineering team (~13ppl) learn, talk about the challenge, our philosophy and tactics. Inspired by different agile practice e.g. in spotify, enable interactions with processes.
It will be largely based on the blog post
30mins should it be, when more time available it will be Q&A.
- Passion is key
- It’s about Process
- Build expertise Inside the team
- Maximize the diffusion rate
- Be Measurable
- Know the unknown unknowns
We learn by
- Weekly Engineering Session
- OKR (Objective and Key Results) framework
- Expertise-based Chapter
- Hacking Github as a knowledge base
- Process for continuous and timely feedback
- Share often, at right channels.
- Stay connected with the world
- Nudge for good