7 Habits of Highly Effective Organisations
Agile has had a huge impact in the world of software development. But have we radically improved the organisations around it? Nokia & Yahoo were some of the biggest success stories in the Agile community in the early 2000's.. And they haven't taken over their respective markets have they?
But if we look at some of the best and most adaptive companies on the planet we do see the same pattern over and over again. They manage to harness the creativity and ingenuity of all of its people. These patterns form the basis of the 7 Habits of Highly Effective Organisations and show us how instead of adopting agile we can become an agile organisation.
Outline/structure of the Session
- Why do we need to radically rethink the way we work
- What makes an effective organisation?
- 7 Habits one by one
- Difference between complex & complicated environment
- Why we need to rethink the way we organise ourselves
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Organisations.
Everyone who is interested in improving the entire organisation, their team or anything in between.