Organization Agile Transformation
This presentation exposes why-innovation! return of experience regarding Agile adoption by medium to large organizations.
The talk argues that an Agile transformation at organizational level should be considered through an Innovation point of view.
We discuss the major changes that Agile adoption requires from the organization. Major difficulties and fears faced when implementing Agile beyond software projects and teams are exposed.
An organizational change management approach is proposed that has proven effective for engaging middle and top management to promote the emergence of a true agile culture.
Outline/structure of the Session
- Agile transformation versus Change Management
- Key components of the tranformation approach
- Organizational Innovation
- Teaching, mentoring, coaching
- Changing management posture
- The transformation steps illustrated
- Organization Agile Scan
- Visionning and roadmap
- Agile adoption waves: design, adopt, measure, learn & adjust
- Measurement & benefits
- Conclusion: Key success factors
How to implement an effective agile transformation program within your organization
Managers and agile practitioners willing to push Agile adoption beyond project delivery