The Art of Effective Scrum CeremoniesPrajakta Thakur
schedule 3 years agoSold Out!
Prioritization, Accountability, Inspect-and-adapt, Rhythm, Feedback, Collaboration, Self-Organization, Focus form the key principles of Scrum Methodology. And it is the Scrum Ceremonies which help ensure that this essence of Scrum remains intact through following of the above principles. Scrum Ceremonies give project teams a wholistic framework to ensure smooth Scrum implementation and effective project delivery.
The key Scrum Ceremonies are as listed below
- Release Planning & Sprint Planning ( consisting of Backlog creations and grooming and Estimation )
- Daily Scrum
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
The scope of this presentation is to share:
- Deeper understanding of objectives behind each ceremony
- Benefits of each ceremony
- Challenges and Common Mistakes related to each ceremony
- Effective techniques of conducting the ceremony to get best advantage out of it