Agile & Consulting on Social Impact Projects
We are in living in the days where global giants(UNICEF, WHO, Bill Gates Foundation,...) invest in the social sector which now is the hitlist in the record of attraction. Information technology required for the upliftment of social sector via lot of aggressive themes on Financial Inclusion, HealthCare & Medical Inclusion, Targetting MDGs(Millenium Development Goals), etc... The session is focussed on portraying one such instance and how agile with lean methodology helped in the accomplishments of major contribution of IT in social space. The session will also have a greater latitude on how analysis and the breakdown of complex problem acheived more easier in agile way driving more directed at the outcomes and not just at the outputs.
Outline/structure of the Session
Session will cover the following:
- A different journey to be taken during inception
- As tech partners for the social projects, what is called as scope in Investor/Client's dictionary?
- Where we stand in enabling Client in agile working way.
- What beyond the agile way,we take a stand to place ourselves? [ Not just go by plain feature prioritisation, story-mapping, ...]
- Are the actual estimates, scoping,Iteration planning help?
- How to more focus on the outcome rather than outputs in drawing the acceptance criteria of stories?
Will provoke a thinking on different lines on the value addition of working agile lean way for social projects.
How the above gives us more into the real world problems (visualising them) & not just stories, velocity, scope, estimates,...etc...
More in client coordination, business analysis and critical roles on technical analysis