What made it happen - Successful Agile Adoption
A large-scale successful adoption of Agile involves not just a stronger drive and support from management but also far-reaching changes at the individual, team, and organizational level. This talk is about how we successfully implemented Agile practices at the team level and scaled Agile more broadly throughout the enterprise.
This is a talk based on experience report of a successful agile adoption of a 1200+ employee Dutch company based out of Netherlands. This talk is focused on the learning’s/insights from initial adoption, scaling and continues path to sustaining improvements.
Outline/structure of the Session
1. Introduce the background [Preagile state, drivers for change]. [3 mins]
2. Approach for adaption and learnings from it. [7 mins]
3. Scalling [5 mins]
4. Structural changes in Organization [5 mins]
1. Successful agile adoption patterns we used.
2. Successful approaches for scaling an adoption.
Agile Practitioners, Agile Coaches, High/Middle level Management