Learn Kanban Core Principles by Fun way - Pizza Game
Learn what Kanban is, and understand core principles of Kanban in a game embedded session.
Pizza game is a fun way to learn the principles of Kanban, very quick and easy way in place of only theory based sessions.
Pizza game to be based on something that everybody knows about and everybody can do : 'Making PIZZA' that's it. ..really.
Outline/structure of the Session
Session is divided into 8 mini segments -
1.Game Introduction - 5 Min. (Type - Theory)
2.First Round of Play in that explore current system - 15 Min. (Type - Game)
3.Introduce practices of Kanban- 15 Min (Type - Theory)
4.Second round with established Kanban System - 15 Min (Type - Game)
5.Third round, extending the system - 15 Min (Type - Game)
6. Fourth and final round - 15 Min (Type - Game)
7. Creating a real Kanban Board - 5 Min (Type - Game)
8. Debriefing - 5 Min
Q&A - as they come.
- Learn & Experience how a Kanban system emerges from an existing process.
- Learn & Experience a whole Kanban system
- Understand the effects of limiting your Work in Progress
- Experience self-organization and adaptation
- Understand the core principles of Kanban
& Have fun!
Anyone doing Software Engineering
schedule Submitted 3 years ago
People who liked this proposal, also liked:
Deriving business case for a Product development ( using Agile Innovation Game )Priyank
schedule 3 years agoSold Out!
In this session participants will learn how to 'derive a business case for a product' using simple method aka AGILE GAME (also known as Innovation Games, Gamestorming )
Agile innovation games are one of the most effective way to solve a business problem or derive a solution. (For detail refer: www.innovationgames.com) Participants will play Hot Air Balloon game to 'derive a business case for a product'. This game can help -
- Derive a Business Case
- Identify Constraints & the path to solution.
- Get multiple stakeholders on the same page
- Identify RAIDS upfront
- Plan to mitigate risk early in the cycle