Agile Release Management
The Agile movement is growing and projects are expanding. However, scaling up the team size and implementing product release proccesses can destroy your agile way of working. Before you know it, you are stuck at a less than agile method.
In this tutorial you will learn how to establish a product life cycle using agile release management. You will be taken through all the necessary steps including transition from a less than agile world, enterprise and release planning, mapping of roles and stakeholder management. This tutorial is targeted towards agile practitioners in managing roles.
Outline/structure of the Session
This tutorial consist of four different parts:
Understanding Epics and Adventuress
Getting the Roles Right
- Introduction and Release Manager Role
- The Product Owner and Stakeholder Roles
- The Scrum Master and other supporting Roles
- Mapping of roles, Chart of Responsibility and Summary
Planning Your Release
- Release types and the release wheel
- Priority and Summary
Transitioning to Agile Release Management
- What is TTM?
- Transtheoretical Model of Change
- Step by Step Transition Plan and Summary
You will learn all neccessary aspects and techniques needed for implementing and sustaining an agile release cycle for a product or a large scale project.
Mature agile practitioneers