A Scrum Master’s Practical Workshop
The training is based on the material of our eponymous book «A Scrum Master’s Practical Toolbox».
To be a Scrum Master is not an easy job. You are supposed to have skills in different areas: to be a servant leader, a neutral facilitator and coach, teacher and mentor with a deep understanding of the empirical nature of Scrum.
What training is about. The training consists of a large number of practical games and exercises that you can use in your companies and teams. We give a minimum of theory. Our goal is to arm you to the teeth with practical tools. We want you to be equipped and well prepared for attacking organizational dysfunctions.
Who will be interested in our training. We assume that you already have practical experience in Scrum as well as a basic knowledge of Scrum Guide. Perhaps you have visited certification courses Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master (PSM). Now it's time to pump your skills and reach the next level.
The structure of the training. Training has a modular structure and this means that you will be free to choose whatever is interested for you throughout the day:
- Facilitating and conducting Retrospectives using Lego Serious Play (LSP)
- Cynefin with the Team Drawer
- Brainswarming because Brainstorming does not work
- Storytelling with Rory Cubes
- Personal Maps for nurturing trust in teams
- Blind Communications
- Moving motivators and motivation web
- Scrum Metrics as a thermometer of the process health
- Broken squares for the team spirit
- Responsibility as an individual skill
- Hanabi cards for the focused dialogue
- A3 method for identifying problems and problem-solving
- Marshmallow Challenge and disciplined learning for building the "right" product