Collaboration among Agile Scrums to Achieve X velocity
Once basic Agile rules and discipline framework is set then following is regularly required
- Freqent reflects to ensure feedback is taken and each step is improvised further
- Find imediments and work towards goal of achieving 2x, 4x velocity by optimizing the non performing steps in between
This can not be done just by a thought.
- Proper study of project/product and it's market required
- tools to be customized to suit the team
- Skill level required
- Team should work towards win-win in all 4 areas (professional, personal, self, community).
- Very open culture to allow small and frequent failures
- working towards a common goal
Will share a case study and what all best practices helped achieve this. Although there are still many non productive areas which need fine tuning and this would be a ongoing journey.
Outline/Structure of the Experience Report
- glimpse into Journey of last 4 years
- Initial challenges and way to overcome them
- Current best practices and tools
- pics and walk thru tools being used
- goal for next 2 years
- Few pointers on what to look and retorspect to move in positive direction while scaling
- Learning our best practices and see if they can be applied
- Better prepared to handle transition into agile and aware of challenges which will be faced
- A step towards becoming a leader and not a manager
Product Manager, Project Manager, Scrum Masters