From Implementing Agile to Being Agile - Agile Evolution Lifecycle
In this session, I will describe the evolutionary process of Agile implementation as it is reflected from my experience with several organizations. Agile implementation, as well as any other methodology implementation, requires consistent attention in order to be well implemented and adjusted to the organization maturity and to its changing requirements.
My experience lead me to describe four main levels of Agile evolution lifecycle and implementation maturity process. I will elaborate about each level in general and will include examples from real life, highs and lows epiphanies, achievements and disappointments.
Maturity levels are:
1. Learn and practice - learn the new game rules
2. Adjustment and visibility - work towards continuous improvement
3. Agile beyond RnD - Collaborative teams
4. Agile as culture - Make Agile mindset part of the product lifecycle across the entire organization
Outline/structure of the Session
45 minutes talk, I will describe 4 main levels in Agile implementation process.
- Better understanding of Agile implementation process
- Focus on improvements over time
- Expected problems during implementation and suggested solutions
agile coaches, scrum maters, managers, po's