DA 105: Disciplined Agile Delivery in a Nutshell
Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) is an IT process decision framework for delivering sophisticated agile solutions in the enterprise. It builds on the existing proven practices from agile methods such as Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), Lean software development, Unified Process, and Agile Modeling to include other aspects necessary for success in the enterprise. DAD fills in the gaps left by mainstream methods by providing guidance on how to effectively plan and kickstart complex projects as well as how to apply a full lifecycle approach, with lightweight milestones, effective metrics, and agile governance.
This one day workshop is not technical and is suitable for all team members. Many group exercises reinforce the principles learned. The workshop is also valuable for management tasked with moving from traditional approaches to agile.
Attendees will receive one free attempt to pass their Yellow Belt test (a 6300 INR value)
Outline/structure of the Session
- Introduction to Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)
- Inception Phase: Initiating a DAD Project
- Construction Phase: Building Consumable Increments of your Solution
- Transition Phase: Releasing the Solution to your Stakeholders
- Summarizing the Workshop: A Retrospective
- Learn how all aspects of software delivery – architecture, design, testing, programming, leadership, quality assurance, data administration – come together in a cohesive whole
- Discover how to tailor your agile process to reflect the actual situation you find yourself in
- Gain hands-on experience with agile solution delivery techniques
Agile practitioners that wish to learn about Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) and prepare for their Yellow Belt test