Growing trust workshop: “In Team We Trust”
This one-day workshop will help your team in improving their trust relationships and gaining a deep understanding of trustworthiness.
Learn to use the Team Trust Canvas methodology to strengthen your team performance. During the workshop, participants will learn which factors are essential for trust and how to use this new capacity to create an environment that brings the best of people. The content is very practical. Most time of the day participants will do hands-on step-by-step exercises with the differents tools and games. You’ll be able to use those right away when you go back to work.
Outline/Structure of the Workshop
- There will be lots of practical content
- All participants will receive materials of the course exercises
- Heavy focus on working with real issues you are facing
- Interactive exercises that engage attendees
- You’re invited to bring exercises and tools that work for you and propose them in the class.
You will master the Team Trust Canvas, a powerful model you can use for the your team and project. Specifically, you will:
- Understand which features influence the team trust
- Define the trust and value of teamwork
- Create a new Team Trust Canvas model
- Use the non-violent communication for improving team connection
- Align personal and team values
- Understand how to cause lasting change
- Improve your team performance by creating a trust culture
- Hear examples of how other companies do it
- Practice useful techniques,which you can immediately use in your organization.
The workshop is aimed at managers and leaders, ScrumMasters who want to lead by valuing their people and all other members of teams who want to improve their leadership skills.