Enabling Agile Development using Rapid Application Delivery Software PlatformMayur Shah
schedule 1 year agoSold Out!
Agile Development has been spoken, tried, implemented and adopted by many enterprises in the last few years. The obvious benefits of Agile Development are faster time to market, lower risk, greater agility and ability to make changes and course correction and having a product that is always ready to ship..
In order to get Agile correct Enterprises have standardized on processes and methodologies. While it is important, another missing piece is a software platform that can help get Agile Projects Delivered.
This is where RAD (Rapid Application Delivery) platforms can help.
In this sessions we will focus on,
- Core design principles of Rapid Application Delivery Platforms
- Areas of Application Delivery Lifecycle
- Pitfalls of existing approaches to application development and deployment.
- Focus of Rapid Application Delivery on Development, Deployment and Integration
- Usability as a core tenant of modern agile development
- Features that are fundamental to make Agile Methodology a success