DevOps Awareness for ExecutivesAnadi Misra
schedule 1 year agoSold Out!
This session provides an introduction to DevOps, the cultural phenomenon that is enabling organizations to develop, deploy and operate quality software faster to meet business needs. This course introduces attendees to the goals, objectives, benefits, achievements and practices in a DevOps environment. The course also looks at the relationship with underpinning practices such as Agile, Lean, ITIL/ITSM and Continuous Delivery. This is a four hours introductory session that tells about DevOps in a very business oriented language and is aimed at the following target audience.
- Senior IT Management wanting to gain an understanding of DevOps’ IT and business benefits
- Software developers, engineers, managers, consultants or anyone involved in application development
- IT Operations teams, management, professionals and consultants
- Managed service providers
- Service Management process owners, process managers and consultants
- IT professionals working within, or about to enter, an Agile environment
- Business stakeholders interested in learning about DevOps