Upgrade your project gears with Apache Maven and Jenkins (CI)
The main focus of this workshop is to encourage companies that believe in Agile to make use of Apache Maven as a build tool to compile and integrate their projects with the Continuous Integration (CI) ecosystem.
This will be an hands-on workshop, where I'll demonstrate how a Maven, based Java and C/C++ project can be written from scratch and enable CI with Unit-test cases.
Outline/Structure of the Workshop
1. Write a simple Java, C++, C# project in TDD fashion
2. Integrate the Java project with Apache Maven
3. Integrate the Maven Project with Jenkins
1. Participants will learn how to use Apache Maven as a build tool to compile Java, C/C++, C# project in TDD fashion.
2. Will learn a basic overview of Apache Maven
3. Will learn how Apache Maven based project can be integrated with Continuous Integration (CI)
Developers, QA Engineers, Architects, QA Managers, QA Leads, Technical Leads, Project Leads, Managers, SCRUM Masters, Product Owners & Program Managers