Beyond the wall of issues – Focus to drive velocity
Outline/structure of the Session
- Introduction to Technical Debt
- Water Leak Metaphor
- Strategies for managing Technical Debt
- Case Study: Dealing with the Wall of Issues
- Understand Technical Debt
- Learn tools to manage Technical Debt
- Build a more effective & agile team
Developers, Leads, Managers
schedule Submitted 3 years ago
People who liked this proposal, also liked:
Mathew Aniyan - Data @ the core of Enterprise AgileMathew AniyanSr. Program ManagerMicrosoft
schedule 3 years agoSold Out!
Agile adopts an empirical approach to software development. One of the key aspects of a successful Agile Implementation is how quickly we can react to change. For this, we need to ensure that data flows seamlessly from customer to the Agile team. This data should form a critical part of our decision making.
- Is the customer successful in using our product or service?
- Which features are customer most interested in?
- Where are the friction points in usage?
- Where are the failures happening in our product?
- How is the customer engaging with our product over time?
and many more similar questions.
In this talk, I discuss best practices in data collection, analysis and visualization and how data can make your Agile process and thereby your business more effective.