Lean Enterprise Agile Framework - A Systems Thinking approach to scale deliverables
Lean Enterprise Agile Framework (leaf) – A framework to scale delivery
It’s about “Being Agile”, not following agile or practicing agile or doing agile. That’s what you have heard. If I were the sponsor or a developer or a user or a buyer of a product, all I would care is about the product. So if you ask me, I would rather focus on scaling delivery of products rather than scaling processes or teams. Leaf is a conversation starter and a systems thinking approach to deliver products, if required even at scale.
In this 90-minute workshop, Satisha will let you work on improving the delivery of a hypothetical organization failing to deliver at scale by applying leaf principles and patterns.
Outline/Structure of the Workshop
- A story about an Organization(Let’s call it MiddleOvers) missing deliverables or under delivering
- When do you need to change?
- How do you get started?
- What is a System?
- What is Systems Thinking
- Apply Systems Thinking approach to identify changes to MiddleOvers to improve the delivery
- Apply Systems Thinking approach to understand the impact of changes.
- Apply Systems Thinking approach to design Organization to sustain changes at Organization level
- Patterns for addressing delivery issues at Organization level.
- Learn to focus on delivery than adopting a specific process
- Learn to design a Process to scale deliverable for an Organization
- Learn about practices and patterns required to scale deliverables from speaker's experience
Anybody who is responsible for Organization transformation or responsible for deliverables at the organization level.