Enabling Agile Development using Rapid Application Delivery Software Platform
Agile Development has been spoken, tried, implemented and adopted by many enterprises in the last few years. The obvious benefits of Agile Development are faster time to market, lower risk, greater agility and ability to make changes and course correction and having a product that is always ready to ship..
In order to get Agile correct Enterprises have standardized on processes and methodologies. While it is important, another missing piece is a software platform that can help get Agile Projects Delivered.
This is where RAD (Rapid Application Delivery) platforms can help.
In this sessions we will focus on,
- Core design principles of Rapid Application Delivery Platforms
- Areas of Application Delivery Lifecycle
- Pitfalls of existing approaches to application development and deployment.
- Focus of Rapid Application Delivery on Development, Deployment and Integration
- Usability as a core tenant of modern agile development
- Features that are fundamental to make Agile Methodology a success
Outline/Structure of the Talk
What is Agile and its importance in today's Enterprise
Agile Process and Methodologies
Missing Pieces of Agile
What is Rapid Application Delivery (RAD)?
Core Design Principles
Capabilities of RAD
Made for each other - Agile and RAD
Attendees will learn what is Rapid Application Delivery? Why it is important in today's Enterprise and how Agile and RAD can benefit from each other.Attendees will learn the modern approaches to application development, deployment and integration.
Enterprise Architects, DevOps, Technology Leaders, Application Development Leads/Managers