Principle Centered Agility
Do you want to have a high functioning Agile team? If so, this session is for you! We’re going beyond the rules of agile frameworks and learning to apply those principles to improve our teams and companies! The 12 principles of the Agile Manifesto capture the reasons we are able to deliver better software. This is the “why” for some of the rules behind Scrum and Kanban. The principles ought guide our decisions about practices, scaling, and solving tricky problems!
In this session, we will use the 12 Principles of the Agile Manifesto as our foundation. Then, we will apply techniques such as Force Field Analysis to apply the principles to your challenges at work. Lastly, we will use principles of change management to make the change more likely to stick.
Outline/structure of the Session
The outline for the session is:
- Explore the principles; which ones are present or absent in your environment?
- Introduce Force Field Analysis
- Use Force Field Analysis to explore what drives a specific behavior
- Use the Agile Principles to generate new options for tackling your team’s challenges
- Explore effective change management techniques
With the above five activities, you will leave with a framework for change to apply when you return to work and continue on your agile journey.
Portfolio Managers, Scrum Masters, Release Train Engineers, Team Leads, Agile Teams, Project Managers and Executives.