The Key to Successful Distributed Agile Teams
With rapidly developing teams in different locations, Co-Location is a passe, distributed scrum teams has become a reality. Having managed few projects with distributed teams this session will focus on few key areas that is of utmost importance in a distributed agile team.
The session will also focus on continuous integration and continuous delivery principles and best practices.
Outline/structure of the Session
- Challenges with Distributed Teams
- Collaboration and Trust
- What not to do in Distributed Teams?
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Value Stream Mapping
- Understand ways to succeed in Distributed team.
- Understand details around continuous integration and continuous delivery
Agile Leaders, Scrum Masters who are setting up teams across different locations