Starting Agile journey with Scrumban
Duration- 45 Minutes
Most of the organizations failed to implement Agile for various reasons. To help them adopt it slowly and easily, this talk or information will be useful.
This talk is about discussing basics of Scrum & Kanban. And how easily I can start implementing same at my organizational level.
Outline/Structure of the Talk
In short any framework whether it is Scrum or Kanban has its pros and cons.
We will discuss –
- What is Scrum?
- What is Kanban?
- What are the pillars/principles of Scrum & Kanban?
- Scrum roles, artefacts & ceremonies
- Kanban - WIP & limit WIP
- Comparing them in terms of advantages / disadvantages
- Some case studies on deciding what is good for me
- What is Scrumban?
- How to mix the two frameworks to achieve better project management strategy?
After attending this -
They will know how easily I can start implementing agile at my organizational level using Scrumban.
For anybody who are keen to adopt agile slowly and steadily