Agile Adoption in Mission Critical Software Projects : A breakthrough and successful case study
Sharing a experience and implementation aspects of implementation of Agile where the assessors and typical safety standards do not back Agile as a reliable framework and typically rely on waterfall or V-Model only. Ours was a breakthrough in implementation of Agile in the project as well as a Success story with applause from the Assessor, Customer and also the Organization for never before success like this.
What is safety relevant Projects?
Answer - The projects where we work on products which has direct impact on human safety if implemented and used. for an example software implemented for flight navigation - if the navigation goes wrong can lead to an accident and hence threat to human life.
Outline/Structure of the Case Study
Overview of safety related projects
Why these Projects are not PRO-Agile
Typical life cycle expectation
NON-Agile Side of it
Why Agile makes sense here
Customization with regards to Agile
Making sure regulatory expectations are adhered
The Success Factor
- Key aspects of why Assessors Do Not Believe in Agile S/W Development Frameworks here
- What is that MISUNDERSTANDING?
- Understanding the key areas to address the fear
- The solution aspects to the problems defined by These Projects and the standards
- How to make it a success story when no one believe in it
Agile Coaches, Agile Process Consultants, Members working in Stringent Process driven & Safety projects, All who