What Agile Leaders are great at?Niranjan N V
schedule 6 months agoSold Out!
Agile leadership i is the ability of a leader to be able to lead well in a wide range of circumstances especially new, changing and ambiguous situations. In situational leadership theory, styles of leadership refer to behaviours that a leader should engage within different situations. Agile leader
- Operates effectively amid uncertainty, complexity and rapid change
- is knowledgeable about Agile values, approaches and practices
- Aligns and empowers team toward delivering more customer value
- Personally integrates feedback and experiments, and adapts their ways
- Catalizes change in others and facilitates organisational change
The proposed talks explain the behaviour, leadership styles and actions of Agile leaders. They have to be great at the following areas, to play their role effectively in 21st century.
#1 - Incubate the Transformational leadership
# 2 - Develop the Transformational Leadership
# 3 - Expand as a leader from Expert-Achiever-Catalyst
#4 - Develop people
# 5 - Lead the change
# 6 - Set the goal and minimise the work requirements
# 7 - Unlock the best potential
The talk is purely is based on learning and observations as part of my coaching, training experience and leadership style required in 21st century.