A Social Psychology Toolkit for a Blame-Free WorkplaceVivek Ganesan
schedule 4 months agoSold Out!
- Do 'Blame Game Politics' rule your workplace?
- Are you frustrated of retrospective meetings that result in zero outcomes due to endless debates on who is to take the blame?
- Does the "Blame" monster haunt you every time you try to do something new?
- Are you afraid of taking risks for the fear of being labelled the 'wrong' one?
- And, above all, do you wish to tackle the blame game monster?
If yes, then this session is for you. This session introduces a toolkit to free oneself and others from the biases, based on research studies in the field of Social Psychology. The toolkit provides one an 'objective' view of the situation at hand to decide on further actions rather than debating on who is wrong.
This session introduces common biases like 'Confirmation Bias' and the 'Fundamental Attribution Error', which every human being falls prey to. The attendees will also be performing a guided team activity that helps them practice the Covariation Model to zero-in to the real root cause of any problem.