Dealing with Enterprise Agile Transformation challenges with SAFe
This talk will present you with the real time challenges and ideas to deal with them in a healthy way with SAFe framework.
- Challenges the organization needs to deal when they deal with Enterprise transformation.
- How Leaders and Agile Coaches play an influencing and critical role in enabling the organization in scaling agile practices
- How the leadership teams can make or break the deal
- How the 5 critical challenges are addressed with Lean practices embedded in the SAFe framework.
- Some tips to make it happen.
Study of Agile Practices Implementation in Distributed Software Development
This session is intended to provide an overview of status of agile implementation practices. The findings are based on survey data collated from selected agile practitioners from 14 different software organizations spread across the globe. The survey was designed based on agile manifesto and Twelve Principles of Agile Software Development and most commonly used Agile Scrum and XP practices. The survey includes 54% of response from new product development, 32% from enhancement projects and remaining 14% from maintenance and support projects. Results are summarized as most effectively implemented practices, most widely recommended practices, least implemented practices and practices which always need modifications / tailoring based on any given project or organization environment.
The objective of this study is following
- To do an in-depth analyze of implementation of established agile practices from practitioners point of view based on data collected from the survey.
- Understand any correlation the survey results are having with the already conducted surveys and published literature on Agile practices
- Provide food for thoughts to practitioners community to fine tune or elaborate agile practices which may lead to update of standard reference materials