Dealing with Enterprise Agile Transformation challenges with SAFe
This talk will present you with the real time challenges and ideas to deal with them in a healthy way with SAFe framework.
- Challenges the organization needs to deal when they deal with Enterprise transformation.
- How Leaders and Agile Coaches play an influencing and critical role in enabling the organization in scaling agile practices
- How the leadership teams can make or break the deal
- How the 5 critical challenges are addressed with Lean practices embedded in the SAFe framework.
- Some tips to make it happen.
Coaching Distributed Agile Teams Through A Coaching Cohort
Collaboration, a cornerstone of agility, is inarguably a key success factor for self-organized productive teams. Despite being separated by thousands of miles, the need to collaborate successfully and to build team synergy is unchanged for agile transformation journey.
We are going to share some key highlights from our recent work for standing up agile coaching cohort and how it helped to coach highly distributed teams and scale agility at an enterprise level.
Facilitate It Yourself! Self-facilitated Team LaunchesEric Rapin
schedule 5 months agoSold Out!
Too many teams and not enough coaches? What if teams could launch with very little help? Can you walk out of the room and expect results?
Coaches in large enterprises may be working with dozens of teams or even more. What happens when they want to get alignment, create working agreements, create a definition of done, etc and there aren't enough coaches to help them?
Imagine a setup where the team does it with almost no help from a coach?
The outcomes are amazing and more importantly, the team emerges with much stronger self-organization skills than they had before because they had to exercise those skills to reach the goal.