Let’s play the ‘Choose Happiness@work’ game
Happiness@work is about a lot of things. For example purpose, culture, autonomy, personal grow, attention, fun, flow, results, being yourself and friendship. How are you doing when it comes to your happiness at work? This workshop is a 90-minutes fun experience by playing the ‘serious’ game ‘Choose Happiness@work’.
Outline/structure of the Session
- Welcome and introduction (5 minutes)
- Energizer to build up the energy and fun (15 minutes)
- Set and review agenda and goals of the game (5 minutes)
- Explain the rules and additional ground rules (5 minutes)
- Introduction of the play (5 minutes)
- Playing ‘Choose Happiness@work’ game (30 minutes)
- Debrief (Q&A, sharing most interesting solutions and actions, other feedback -10 minutes)
- Wrap up, link between the game and our booklet the twelve things you need to know about happiness@work (10 minutes)
- Giveaway: booklet The twelve things you need to know about happiness@work (5 minutes)
Choose Happiness@work is a game developed by Happy Brain Science to foster productivity, creativity and happiness through the application of cutting-edge brain science. We want to get the participants talking, laughing and solving real world workplace problems. The game Choose Happiness@work is a fun way to learn more about the science of happiness and each other.
After this session people have:
- tools to deal with (not so) happiness@work issues
- new ideas to create more happiness@work,
- (international) friends to exchange ideas and achievements
- experience in playing the game Choose Happiness@work
- a lot of energy
- received the book ‘Twelve things you need to know about happiness@work’
- good memories of a fun experience;-)
Anyone who wants to have fun and experience the benefits of playing the game ‘Choose Happiness@work’
schedule Submitted 4 months ago
People who liked this proposal, also liked:
The Gamification of the on-boarding and Engaging PeopleJulian
schedule 4 months agoSold Out!
AdvancedAccording to Glassdoor.com that counts over 18 million users per month (15 millions are in USA) one new employee out of 6 quits his new job in the first 3 months. 1/3 of employees quit their job within the first 6 months. Out of this 1/3, 1 in 3 cited insufficient on-boarding services. Nearly 1/4 said that a properly managed on-boarding process would have helped persuade them to stay in their positions. Considering the average recruitment costs (the Head Hunter, the total hours dedicated to the candidates’ screening, the interviews, the tests, the final interview, the stress of the Team waiting for the new colleague or boss…), why are companies not paying attention to this very crucial moment in people’s careers? It is like going to a travel agency, book the trip of your dreams, the travel agent has promised you to send you to the most beautiful resort ever and when you land, the guy forgot to tell you it is rain season…Maybe we can offer a better plan after all.Learn how Etix Everywhere solved the issue of a high pace recruiting, correct on boarding and quick integration and engagement of new comers.
The Power of Purpose - workshop on How purpose drives employee happiness and company results
Having a clear purpose in both life and work is essential to happiness. And, science and business support this view. Companies with a clear purpose perform better than companies without. Purpose is increasingly seen as the key to navigate the volatile and complex world we live in. And, people with a purpose in their live longer and are healthier. However, finding your purpose, your personal and companies purpose, is not an easy task. In this workshop we discuss what purpose means and key elements of a sustainable and meaningful purpose. We elaborate the four steps to identify the company purpose and how to build your business around it.