Enterprise Agile seeks Growth Mindset
An Agile Mindset is not owned by any specific group, guild or Squad – rather, this is the attitude that anyone can portray. It might require significant changes in what a person believes…which in turn influences how a person behaves in an organization.
It gives organizations the edge when it comes to integrating embedding a high-performance culture. The environment of agility doesn’t happen instantly, it requires hard work and a coordinated effort from the entire organization, over a sustained period of time. Companies should concentrate their energy and resources in areas that together brings successful culture change.
This session will be touch upon those aspects from my Experience of Agile Transformation while Scaliing Agile.
Outline/structure of the Session
Five fundamental characteristics of an Enterprise agile organization:
- Responsiveness to strategic opportunities and shifts.
- Shorter decision, production, and review cycles.
- A focus on individual and organizational mind-sets.
- An emphasis on the voice of the customer.
Agile Mindset should it be Growth and Fixed Mindset
Relating from my experience or Practical Implementation, how following points of Growth Mindset Help to Build Agile Mindset and Enterprise Agility:
- Small incremental accomplishments lead to confidence — and there is difference between perceived talent and actual talent
- Failure as a reflection of one's ability, instead as a starting point for experimentation and testing of ideas.
- Brilliance can give head start but you need consistency and growth to succeed.
- Hunger to learn and passion to implement.
- Start seeing mistakes and failures to improve but propose solution for growth— the way you learn, and improve, and eventually succeed.
- For Scrum Masters and Beginner Agile Coaches - how having a Growth Mindset helps Agile mindset
- Teams how to align with Agile Organization and workings towards Growth Mindset.
- Benefits of Agile Mind set in Enterprise Agililty - teh foundation of which can be Growth Mind set.
- There would be questions in between which will trigger audience thought process on the topic - even during the session.
Scrum Masters, Agilist, Beginner Agile Coaches, Agile teams