Facilitate It Yourself! Self-facilitated Team Launches
Too many teams and not enough coaches? What if teams could launch with very little help? Can you walk out of the room and expect results?
Coaches in large enterprises may be working with dozens of teams or even more. What happens when they want to get alignment, create working agreements, create a definition of done, etc and there aren't enough coaches to help them?
Imagine a setup where the team does it with almost no help from a coach?
The outcomes are amazing and more importantly, the team emerges with much stronger self-organization skills than they had before because they had to exercise those skills to reach the goal.
Outline/structure of the Session
- What Does Self-Facilitation Look Like?
- Does it Work?
- An effective setup
- How available is the coach?
- Scaling coaching, self-organization, and the ethics of coaching.
- How to create a structure for a self-facilitated team launch.
- How to ease your way from hands-on to nearly hands-ff in phases.
Coaches, Scrum Masters, Managers, Leaders, Product Owners, Team Members