Pains and Gains of being a Full Stack Developer
As the industry is shifting towards an Agile (Continuous Delivery) style for developing products and services, (whether startups or large established organisation), everyone today has to thrive by innovating and adapting to the latest trends in technology. They have to keep themselves ahead in the race to delight customers. Full stack developers are key players in experimenting and delivering value consistently using varied tools and technologies throughout the stack.
In this session I'll be share my journey of how I became a full-stack developer. Hopefully this will help others understand how they can target and plan to gradually become a full stack developer in their respective teams.
Also I'll highlight the following topics:
- What is the importance of a full stack dev?
- What tools/resources/languages in my experience work best for full stack developers?
- Downsides of being a full stack developer!
Outline/Structure of the Experience Report
- Factors that pushed me to embrace the full-stack developer mindset (5 mins)
- Quick intro to the concept of full-stack developers and expectations from them (5 mins)
- How I began my journey (tools, resources, people, etc.) (5 mins)
- Challenges faced along the way and how I resolved them (10 mins)
- Benefits & Downsides of being a full stack dev (10 mins)
- Based on my experience, recommendations on how to plan becoming a full stack dev (5 mins)
- Q & A (5 mins)
- Insight into Full stack dev culture/mindset
- Role of full stack dev in your team's success
- Planning your full-stack dev journey
- Things to watch out for when embracing the full-stack dev culture
Founders, Engineers, Managers and People planning to start their Entrepreneurial Journey