Building a Product Discovery Culture at India's Fastest Unicorn
While competing with some of top product engineering companies in the world, if you had to build a consumer product, which was used by 100+ million users, how would you ensure you were investing in the right features, that will be cherished by your users?
Like every other startup, we had limited time & resources, and survival was at stake with every product decision. In such a high-pressure environment how do you:
- Structure your organisation for rapid user value generation?
- Create a data-driven, experimentation culture?
- Get user feedback in a constructive, sustainable manner?
- Drive Engineering Excellence?
- Bring predictable innovation?
- And build a great user experience?
If these challenges ring a bell, then this keynote is for you. Come experience the story of a young start-up's transformation.
Outline/structure of the Session
What did we do to achieve the following:
- Consumer First Thinking
- Autonomy and Alignment (within the organisation)
- De-risk ourselves
- How to build a Product Discovery Culture
- Benefits of Dual-Track Agile
- Typical challenges during such transformation
Anyone interested in building products that matter!