Agile India 2018 is Asia's Largest and Premier International conference on Leading Edge Software Development Methods. Agile India is organized by Agile Software Community of India, a non-profit registered society founded in 2004 with a vision to evangelize new, better ways of building products that delight the users.
Over the last 13 years, we've organized 56 conferences across 13 cities in India. We've hosted 950+ speakers from 38 countries, who have delivered 1,100+ sessions to 8,500+ attendees. We continue to be a non-profit, volunteer-run community conference.
In 2018, we intend to focus on four key challenge areas that enterprises are heavily investing in. Each of the conference days would have a stand-alone program dedicated to a single area. An independent program committee, comprising of thought leaders from various companies will curate this program.
- Pre-Conference Workshop Days – March 4-5th
- Conference Days
- Business Agility Day - March 6th
- Design Innovation Day - March 7th - Hosted by Cooper
- Digital Transformation Day - March 8th
- Continuous Delivery and DevOps Day - March 9th
- Post-Conference Workshop Days – March 10-11th
Here is a visual glimpse of our journey so far: