Embedding Domain of Development into Agile Delivery
Agile practices has become the default choice for software delivery. However, developing different types of software requires different approach and techniques. For example - a website development is different from developing a data lake, a mobile application development is different from an IOT or Robotics Automation project. In this session, we would focus on how knowing the domain of development can ease out your team delivery challenges and how we can embed the domain of development into agile practices. We will take example of a data lake project to demonstrate how a data lake development project can be delivered in a agile fashion.
Outline/structure of the Session
1. What are we solving?
2. Why "Domain of Development" is important?
3. Data Lake Project as case study
4. Lessons Learned
1. Agile practices can be applied to diverse software projects including Reporting, Robotics, IOT, BigData etc.
2. Principles and Values underpins the delivery - practices can be customized to suit your needs
3. Outcome is desired, outputs doesn't guarantee business value.
Scrum Masters, Solution Architects, Pre-sales Professionals, Agile Enthusiasts, Agile Coaches, Business Leaders, Program Managers, Portfolio Managers
Basic understanding of Agile Principles, Values and Practices