Orchestrating Enterprise DevOps Automation programs for success
Global organizations continue to grapple with multiple challenges around how to bring higher agility into the enterprise. DevOps is a revolutionary best practice approach to help this enterprise transformation. But the truth is that most of the large organizations are unable to scale the DevOps programs with equal focus and business outcomes. This session will walk through the overall recipe for successful DevOps Automation programs, right from challenges, operating model, maturity framework, sustainability plan and sharing real life experiences working with multiple DevOps programs globally.
Outline/Structure of the Talk
- How DevOps can help bring higher agility?
- Key challenges in scaling devops programs
- Designing the right operating model for DevOps COE
- Measuring DevOps Maturity - A framework approach
- Devops automation themes for maximum value
- Approach for Sustainability based on real-life experiences
- Develop understanding on how to better run DevOps Automation programs
- Ways to institutionalize DevOps programs
- Selecting the right Automation themes for incremental maturity
Executive Management, DevOps Architects / Leads, Enterprise Architects, Head of Automation
Prerequisites for Attendees
- Intermediate to Expert level knowledge in DevOps
- Experience in driving/leading DevOps Automation programs in their respective organizations