How Design Thinking Complements Agile?
Explore how Design Thinking helps Agile projects to succeed.
Agile projects fail due to misstated/incorrect requirements because the Business could not come up with what exactly they wanted. There is a gap in what they think internally and what they list out as the requirements. The Design Thinking is the saviour here.
Outline/structure of the Session
- How requirements evolve in Agile?
- The scenario where Agile projects fail
- Design Thinking constructs
- How Design Thinking can help Agile projects to succeed?
- How Design Thinking can be implemented in an Agile project?
- Execute Successful Agile projects by following Design Thinking best practices ?
Design Thinking Implementation in Agile