Improv-ing your Coaching Skills
Improv your coaching skills (pun intended) and your team performance! On a superficial level, improv techniques introduce play and fun into every team. On a deeper level, it helps you create a culture of safety, experimentation and true collaboration. It helps people to welcome change, uncertainty, open up and helps infuse teams and individuals with a dose of EQ. It also helps you to improve your own coaching skills! Wanna know more? Come and find out! This workshop will introduce you to improv by throwing you heads-first into one exercise after another.
Outline/structure of the Session
* Quick introduction to improv
* Exercises that help break the ice
* Exercise that fosters trust
* Exercise that helps with spontaneity
* Exercise to foster storytelling
* Exercise to foster collaboration
* Debriefing of session
1. Understand basics of improv
2. Learn how improv can help your coaching
3. Learn exercises hands-on that you can try out for yourself the next day
Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Project Managers and Team Leads
This is a session where you will be asked to actively participate. It will take you outside your comfort zone and make you feel uncomfortable.