Orchestrate the right path to Enterprise Agility and IT Modernization using Cognizant’s OneAgility Unified Reference Platform
Agility is crucial for any modern organization to launch disruptive products and modern digital systems. How do enterprises grow new markets and react to dynamic marketplace?
Technology leaders are attempting ways to leverage emergent forces, realize business strategy through refinement of their portfolios and stay competitive. But organizational and technical challenges impede the possibilities along the journey. Cultural inertia results in slow adoption, Siloed departments, heterogeneous configuration of tools and traditional waterfall practices seems like a dead end.
Cognizant’s OneAgility helps IT modernization by focusing on Agile Frameworks, DevOps automation, modern teams, modern engineering, modern technologies and organizational change management. It paves the way for comprehensive enterprise scale transformation.
OneAgility Platform is fungible end to end Next-Gen IT framework that integrates process blueprints, reference architectures, engineering tools and practices to drive true IT agility. It helps envision customer future state, with flexibility to jumpstart towards desired state by leveraging accelerators on the cloud within OneAgility Lab.
The workshop would demonstrate end to end simulation of value flow from development through release with automation of key processes using industry best practices and tools chain integration in OneAgility Lab.
Outline/structure of the Session
- Discuss what is Enterprise IT Agility and how it drives business Agility, what are its challenges and recommendations?
- Workshop with end to end simulation of modern delivery ecosystem to launch a new portfolio within banking sector client that would cover:
- Modern Teams (HPAT / T Shaped Teams, Full Stack Developers etc.)
- Modern Microservices Architecture
- Modern SCM Strategy and Branching
- Modern Lean Agile Portfolio Strategy Planning and Budgeting
- Modern Product Roadmapping, Program Planning and Team Iteration Planning
- Modern Agile Development using automated TDD, ATDD and BDD practices
- Modern Delivery Pipeline using Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Quality
- Modern Release Automation and Deployment
- Modern Continuous Monitoring and Visibility using real data to provide insights
- Modern Continuous Operations
- Discuss modern tools integration design patterns using popular tool stacks
Information for Program Team
The talk would take roughly around 45 minutes. With 5 minutes of Q & A.
In terms of outline for the presentation will be as follows:
- Enterprise IT Agility and Business Agility - 5 min
- How does an Integrated Modern IT Development Value stream works? - 5 min
- Showcase end to end simulation of modern delivery ecosystem to launch a new portfolio within banking sector client - 30 min
- Questions and Answers – 5 min
Key takeaways for the audience are as follows:
- Get clear understanding of Enterprise IT Agility and how it drives business Agility
- How modern organization can integrate the entire software delivery value stream from strategic planning, budgeting, product roadmapping, release and iteration planning, modern development, modern quality engineering all the way to release automation and deployment
- How to apply an integrated approach through modern teams, modern architecture, modern engineering and modern technologies?
- How to automate real-time visibility through each stage of value stream through real-time, data-driven insights?
- How to enable organizations plan, prioritize and measure the flow of strategic initiatives through an integrated blueprint development lifecycle process with modern engineering, tools and practices
Engineering Teams, Full Stack Developers, Quality Engineers, Portfolio and Program Managers, Product Managers, Enterprise and Portfolio Architects, System and Solution Architects, IT Transformation Change Leads