Aligning to Business Agility in a Distributed Environment- Role of Partners in Enterprise Transformations
- Enterprise Agility Transformation calls for a humongous paradigm shift within organizations going either Big Bang or staged approach towards transformation. Breaking the barriers of traditional hierarchy, detailed planning and input steering, the organization evolves around trust empowered teams and collaborative and flatter networks coupled with output steering or responding to change.
The Talk illustrates with a case study how do strategic sourcing and delivery partners align their strategies around delivering value to these organizations when they go through such reforms. How does their role evolve from a standard offshoring partner to a Agile transformation partner and how do we measure key success factors of partnerships in such volatility...
Outline/structure of the Session
1. Enterprise Agile transformation- Case background
2. Current Partnership Role and Road map for changes to Strategic partnership
3. Distributed Agile Challenges
4. Alignment initiatives and outcome measurement
5. Success stories for customers
1. Understand Strategic Sourcing partners role in large enterprise transformations
2. Distributed Agile teams role in Enterprise transformation
3.Innovation to bridge distributed Agile challenges
Agile teams working in Distributed environment, Strategic Service integrators and Partners