Sentiment Analyser: Consumer’s feedback says a lot!
How do we figure experiences and happiness factor of users who use your product? Are the users happy with the current release in production or are they facing issues/problems with the various different functionalities you offer? Are they suggesting/requesting some more features that would solve their use-case? Sentiment Analyzer is an answer to all these questions.
Sentiment Analyser can be used to automatically by anyone to analyse the sentiments (positive, negative and neutral) of users based on the reviews / feedback they write on various platforms. We can categorise sentiments based on the functionalities that our product supports. We can understand in-depth what the users like, dislike and want. We can take actions based on the report to greatly improve impacted areas and our product. And, we can do all this without even having to contact the user directly!
Outline/structure of the Session
- Understanding problem statement
- Understanding how Sentiment Analyser can help figure answers to various questions like happiness factor of users, issues they face, etc.
- Demo of the product
- Understanding value of customer feedback
- Learning to classify and make sense of the feedback using Sentiment Analyser
- Using reports from Sentiment Analyser to improve their products
Any person who is interested in making their product better by understanding customer reviews / feedback better.