Designing Service Experiences
Great service experiences involve elegant orchestration of all the moments customers engage with your company, whether they are using your product, engaging with an app or website, visiting a physical space calling an 800 number, or receiving an SMS alert. In this workshop, you’ll get acquainted with tools that will help you see your customer’s entire journey with your service clearly, identify ways to make it more seamless and delightful, and unite your organization in delivering on this vision.
In this workshop, you’ll learn to:
- Understand service design as it relates to a product and services company.
- Map the entire customer/user journey across all existing and future touchpoints that allow for your company to service your customers in a delightful manner.
- Understand individual touchpoints and the moments within each touchpoint that allow for a positive service experience.
- Design a service that mixes digital and non-digital interactions.
- Identify opportunities for your service to evolve and grow.
Learn to identify opportunities to create a delightful service experience.