We are very excited to announce the 15th edition of Agile India 2019, Asia's Largest and Premier International conference on Leading Edge Software Development Methods. Agile India is organized by Agile Software Community of India, a non-profit registered society founded in 2004 with a vision to evangelize new, better ways of building products that delight the users.
Over the last 14 years, we've organized 57 conferences across 13 cities in India. We've hosted 1,000+ speakers from 38 countries, who have delivered 1,200+ sessions to 10,000+ attendees. We continue to be a non-profit, volunteer-run community conference.
- Agile Coach Camp - March 17th
- Pre-Conference Workshops – March 18th
- Conference Days
- Agile Mindset Day - March 19th
- Business Agility Day - March 20th
- Design Innovation Day - March 21st
- Continuous Delivery and DevOps Day - March 22nd
- Post-Conference Workshops – March 23rd
Here is a visual glimpse of our journey so far: