Bringing in Mindset and Cultural change – How to do it?
Mindset and Culture change is at the core of agile and DevOps adoption. While we all know it’s importance, there is no single approach or process to make this change happen.
In my session I will cover pragmatic approach of bringing in mindset and culture change. An approach which we are adopting in our workplace and seeing the change resulting in multi-fold benefits. You will leave the session with multiple ideas and an insights on how to make cultural and mindset shift in your organization
Outline/Structure of the Talk
- Gain Deep understanding of mindset and culture
- Learn Echo system of Mindset, Culture and Behaviors
- Honest indicators of change – How to identify
- Enabling behavioral change – How to do
- How we are doing this on the ground, making a little impact everyday
- Benefits observed by applying the change
- Clear understanding of mindset, culture, behaviors and habits
- Learn Practical and proven approach to address mindset and culture change
- List of 7 Key Behaviors that are making huge impact along with benefits
- Challenges with "mindset and culture" change and how to overcome them
- Key enablers for mindset and culture change
Leaders, Managers, Scrum Masters, Agile and DevOps Coaches, Product Owners, Product Managers, Developers and testers
Prerequisites for Attendees
schedule Submitted 9 months ago
People who liked this proposal, also liked:
Vivek Ganesan / Rejikrishnan Rajan - Reinventing DevOps Practices for Blockchain ApplicationsVivek GanesanAgile / Devops CoachIndependentRejikrishnan RajanEnterprise Tech CoachAccenture
schedule 9 months agoSold Out!
With the arrival of distributed applications that run on Blockchain, it is essential to rethink some of the basic aspects of DevOps. Few things that we take for granted in DevOps area are either irrelevant, impossible or too costly for blockchain applications. Join us to explore the changes that the blockchain apps bring to the DevOps arena, using a hands-on demo of a sample blockchain app.
Raghavendra Meharwade / Jeffson Dsouza - Unleashing the boundless potential of Scrum Masters using AIRaghavendra MeharwadeManagerAccentureJeffson DsouzaManaging DirectorAccenture
schedule 8 months agoSold Out!
Applying Agile is a mindset change rather than a process change as compared to traditional methods. Some of the typical challenges faced by teams in the Industry while practicing Agile are:
• Limited experience with agile
• Slowing down of work due to limited access to Product Owner
• Incomplete\less detailed user stories leading to high onshore dependency
• Struggle to keep momentum with continuous churn of agile events through active participation and to maintain quality of artifacts (backlog, burndown, impediment list, retrospective action log)
These challenges manifold when delivery teams within the Industry are practicing distributed agile at scale. In the last couple of years within the IT industry we are seeing the infusion of Artificial Intelligence (AI). The question which come up is, Can AI help to address some of the above challenges?
At Accenture, we have introduced virtual Agile agent that resides in our intelligent automation platform, Accenture myWizard®; The virtual agent uses set of AI technologies to collaborate with their human co-workers to help address above mentioned challenges. It monitors numerous aspects of Agile development projects—consisting of requirements, releases, metrics and resources—alerting the team of any potential issues and providing possible solutions.
Ramadevi Lakshmanan - How to accelerate 'Mindset Shift' through 'Conscious Coaching' style?Ramadevi LakshmananAgile Transformation LeadSwift
schedule 9 months agoSold Out!
The experiments with People and Projects so far clearly articulates that the Agile Maturity is not about the process or engineering practices but behaviours.
Agile way of working can be made sustainable only by putting the values and principles into the regular practices.
Hence there is a need for a structured model to cultivate the Agile Mindset across the Organisation through a slow, but steady pace on the right track.
The Agile coaches to apply 'Conscious Coaching' style to empathise and empower the Teams by positioning 'Mindset' as the driving factor for Agility or Agile Maturity. Here is the URL for the same.
'Agile Mindset Ladder' can be fully leveraged to accelerate the 'Agility'. https://www.slideshare.net/RamadeviLakshmanan/agile-mindset-ladder?qid=53957436-81a6-45bc-978c-e6a41f7db810&v=&b=&from_search=1